If you’re bored of the same black and white QR codes and want something customizable, QRhacker is all you need. There are many apps to make QR codes, but that’s just boring, enter QRhacker – A new way to make customized and personalized QR codes.
Creating a QR code with QRhacker
- To get started, go to QRhacker, and get your creative juices flowing.
- Select where your QR code points to, it can be a website, or even simple text, phone number etc.
- Enter the content and hit generate, and wait for a second.
- You can now customize the QR code, every pixel of it, add logo to it, edit the foreground, background and more.
- Keep an eye on the customization bar below, because if you customize the QR code too much, the QR readers won’t be able to read it, so it’s kind of challenge to make the best out of customizing few pixels.
What’s more cool is, you can get products like shirts, business cards etc. with customized QR codes printed on them, that’s not available now, but it’s coming soon.
And if you ever want to read QR codes and don’t have a mobile near you, you can do it with a simple Chrome extension, QRreader Beta does this, without fail. On Firefox? don’t worry, Firefox users can use QR decoder to read QR codes.