Sometimes I like to save some images I have online into PDF format files. There is an online tool named as ‘RSS 2 PDF‘ which creates PDF files of images online. The best part of it is that I can in a matter of seconds create PDF file of a public album I have on Flickr.
How ‘RSS 2 PDF‘ works?
- Go to http://rss2pdf.com/flickr/ where you can find the tool.
- Enter your Flickr username, Flickr User Email Address or your Flickr ID and click on the option as Search/Make PDF.
- It asks you to open or save the PDF, do as you wish. And you can see the images with their links. 🙂
Basic requirements :
- Flickr account.
- The album should be set to public, that is it can be seen by all.
- You should know any of these flickr username, flickr user email address or flickr id.
Originally the image was:
And then I copied it as PDF:
I figured out that the image lost its quality when saved in a PDF but that is expected as PDF is not really a format to quality images.
Do you know of similar tools? Do share them through your comments.