Many smart-phones do not support flash, but you can view YouTube videos with the help of some apps. The official YouTube app is pre-installed in almost every Android phone. But with this app users can only stream the videos and can not download it. Even if you go directly to YouTube with your browser, you can’t find that option in the mobile version.
Downloading YouTube videos from your android phones is not a hard task. Here is a guide which will help you.
Download YouTube Video on Android
- Go to Android Marketplace and search for the app called ‘TubeMate’ and install it.
- Install the app. ( Also checkout How to install android apps from any site outside the marketplace )
- Now use the app to navigate in YouTube and select the video you want to download.
- Once you select it, the page of the video will appear, showing the video info and related videos. Single tap on the video.
- Now a menu appears giving 2 options : Download or Watch. Select Download.
- When You click on download you will be given several resolutions. You can select any resolution you want. You can download it as HD video, normal video or even MP3.
- Clicking it, will download the video to your SD Card.
In this way, you can download YouTube videos in any resolutions with tube mate. I haven’t found any better alternatives for it. Remember that, the TubeMate will only support the resolutions that the video has on YouTube. You can’t download a low quality video as HD.
I hope this post was useful for you. Do Drop comments !