If you are running your own business and use Twitter and Facebook for it’s promotion then this post is very useful for you. By linking your Facebook page with your personal or your business account you don’t need to update two of them individually. Let’s tell you how you can do it.
1. Open your browser and login to Facebook.
2. Now click this link: http://www.facebook.com/twitter.
3. Now it will show all the Facebook that you admin. Find out that particular page that you want to link by clicking “Link to Twitter” given with the page’s name.
4. Now click on “Authorize app”, that will redirect back to you to the same page again that we opened in Step 2.
5. Check every box if you want to share everything on Twitter. Uncheck some if you want to like there’s no use of sharing notes on twitter so uncheck it.
6. Finally click “Save Changes”. Your two accounts are now linked. Now anything you share on Facebook will also be shared on your twitter account automatically.
That’s it, drop a comment if you’re stuck somewhere.