If you are one of those Internet users with high data usage but always end-up getting disappointed due to low speeds or your ISP banning your account every time because of the Fair Usage monster, then it is time you must look at what the telecom giant BSNL has to offer from its pocket…
BSNL has recently introduced three nation-wide Unlimited 3G Data Plans which caught my attention. All plans are available in both Postpaid as well Prepaid methods:
Rs. 700 per month
Condition – Pay Rs. 4200 at one-go (advance in case of Postpaid) and enjoy a validity of 6 months.
Rs. 833 per month
Condition – Pay Rs. 2500 at one-go (advance in case of Postpaid) and enjoy a validity of 3 months.
Rs. 1000 per month
Condition – Pay Rs. 2000 at one-go (advance in case of Postpaid) and enjoy a validity of 2 months.
Data Card Offer
BSNL is even offering its 3G Data Cards as per the following:
Rs. 2500 Rs. 2000
This Data card offer speeds upto 3.6 Mbps
Rs. 3000 Rs. 2500
This Data card offer speeds upto 7.2 Mbps
- Presently BSNL offers 3G services in 675 cities/towns across India.
- Speed offered ranges between 3.6 Mbps and 7.2 Mbps (depends on location).
- Plans to offer speeds upto 21.1 Mbps (not less than 14.2 Mbps) by 31st March for pan-India users. The speed shall be upgraded in a phased manner beginning with Pune & Ahmedabad.
- National Roaming is free with the above plans.
- The above plans are promotional in nature and are valid for registration only till 29th January, 2011. Any extension to the promotion would be announced by BSNL as per rules.
If you are aware of any better data plans do share them through your comments.
LINK: BSNL 3G Promotion