Yes, showing Adsense Ads after each blog post was never simple like this! As this is one of the most awaited feature which Google integrated into Blogger! Also this means blogger won’t be needing our one of the most famous hack to Show ads after each post to earn more from your blogger beta blog!
Here is 3-step Guide to do it for your blogger blog…
- Log into your Blogger account at http://www.blogger.com .
- Visit your blog’s Template tab and click on the Page Elements link. (Click on image to enlarge)
- Click Edit in the Blog Posts section.
- Check the box next to Show Ads Between Posts. You can then select how often you’d like your ads to appear, such as once after every post or once after every other post. (Click on image to enlarge)
- Customize the ads and click on Save Changes when you’re done.
Can it be made further simple??
One thing I feel Google should provide is ability to choose where to insert ads! I mean before posts, after posts or after few lines/paragraphs!
Ever more fine grain control can be given to blogger by giving ability to insert adsense codes any where between the posts! Say integrating some widget in post editor!
Well there is always room to do it better! What do you say?
(Credits: Screenshot and part of this post via Google’s Inside Adsense Blog)