Samsung electronics unveiled its iPad killer tablet Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 in United States. Samsung launched its latest tablet in United States, Britain and South Korea while they started pre-booking it in India. They will be launching the new tablet few days before the launch of its new smartphone line-\up i.e. Samsung Note 2 which is expected to be launched on August 29th. But before that let’s have a look at Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 full specifications and review.
Features and Specifications:
262 x 180 x 8.9 mm with 580g weight.
2G Network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900
3G Network: HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100
ARM cortex A9, 1.4 GHz clocking frequency with Quad Core processor.
Split Screen, 25.66 cm (10.1″) WXGA TFT Technology and 1280×800 Resolution.
Bluetooth: 4.0 LE
WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n
HDMI, PC Sync and 3.5mm jack
Primary: 5.0 MP, autofocus, flash, 4X zoom and geo-tagging
Video: 720p@30 fps
External: Up to 32GB
RAM: 2 GB
7,000 mAh battery, standby time up to 2230 Hours
Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), Android Browser, Adobe Photoshop Touch, Document editor/viewer, Google Search, Maps, Gmail,
YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa integration, Voice Recognition, ChatON, GTalk, Google Play Apps.
Well the features of the tablet seems good including the screen size, split screen technology, processor and memory but the camera pixels could have been better. At the moment I think it’s too early to judge this tablet so the big question is still pending that whether it will be an iPad killer or not. We will post a full review about the tablet after its launch; check this space for more updates.
Pre Order Details:
If you want to order this Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 tablet in India then all you have to do is to go to Samsung Electronics Official e-Store. Click here to access the tablet directly on their e-Store. You have to pay Rs. 2000 in advance to prebook it. You will get a free bookcover worth Rs. 3249 with every pre-booking. The only available color at the moment is White and there no Black option for this tablet yet.
This tablet is expected to be launched on August 24th 2012 so you just have to wait for a week and after that Samsung will start delivering it on first come first serve basis. The US the price of this tablet starts at $499. In case you are pre-booking this tablet then please read following official pre-booking details very carefully:
Samsung Galaxy Note 8000 Pre-booking T&C
- Pre-book Galaxy Note 8000 by paying an advance of Rs. 2000 only & be among the 1st few proud owners of the Galaxy Note 8000. You will also get a free Book cover worth Rs. 3249 along with your Galaxy Note 8000.
- An electronic coupon will be issued against the advance payment made by you for pre-book of Galaxy Note 8000. In order to adjust the advance payment in the final price, you need to use this coupon code at the time of buying your Galaxy Note 8000 from estore.
- Free Book cover will be send along with your Galaxy Note 8000. hence, In order to avail this offer, you need to make payment of balance amount within 3 days of launch. Customers, who don’t redeem their coupon within specified time, will not get free Book cover.
- COD payment option is not be available on Galaxy Note 8000 during prebooking
- At the time of launch, an email will be exclusively sent to customers who have pre-booked their Galaxy Note 8000 on the eStore, informing them of the availability of the Galaxy Note 8000.
- The product will be dispatched, on a first-come first-served basis to the customers who complete the purchase of the product
- The pre-booking coupon will be valid only on the user id from which the pre-booking is done.
- The Galaxy Note 8000 pre-booking coupon will be valid only for completing your purchase of the Galaxy Note 8000 and will not work with any other product.
- This coupon will be valid for 15 days from the date of the product launch. You should use this coupon before the expiry date. The amount will not be refunded to the customer upon coupon expiry.
- Samsungindiasetore reserves the right to revoke, amend or modify the offer & its terms, at its discretion at any point.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other ongoing or future promotion(s).
- A pre-booking order cannot be cancelled once placed.
Let’s see how this tablet is going to do in the Indian markets and what Apple is planning for its September event. What do you feel about this tablet? Please share your views with us.