Galaxy Note is a new Phone (or a Tablet may be) by Samsung which is gaining lot of popularity in the gadget world and the main reason behind it is the design of this phone cum tablet. With 5.3″ display screen you can even do your tablet PC or netbook work on this huge phone. But the question is whether you should buy Samsung Galaxy Note or not? Well we have the answer for you.
If you want to read the detailed specification of this phone please click here.
Why you should buy Galaxy Note?
- Buy it if you can’t afford a Smartphone and a Tablet separately.
- If you like to buy a handy Tablet which you can carry in your pocket as well.
- If you always have to stay connected to internet for your work or business (I’m not talking about Facebook and Twitter )
- If you like bulky and flashy gadgets and if you like showing off your gadgets. No one is going to notice an iPhone or Samsung Galaxy S-II in your hand and one can’t ignore such a huge phone like this one.
- If you are a teenager.
- If you love android and it’s applications.
- If you don’t care about the market after buying a gadget. Samsung will definitely cut its prices and will launch a new phone in this segment soon just like Samsung Galaxy S series. They launched S and S-II and now S-III on its way.
- If you like using a Stylus. This thing hardly matters as you can still use your fingers on Galaxy Note.
Why you shouldn’t buy Galaxy Note?
- Don’t buy it if you want a stable device that you can use for next 2-3 years.
- If you don’t like bulky phones, this device looks weird in a pocket of a trouser.
- If you’re already using a tablet or you’re planning to buy one.
- If you are buying a phone just to get cool application. In that case go for an Apple device.
- If you are expecting a high resale value of your phone.
- If you hate Andriod and just impressed by the looks of this phone.
- If you are not good in handling delicate stuff. The only delicate part of this phone is the screen. Google is full of queries like “Galaxy Note cracked screen”.
- Last but not the least, if you’re an Apple iPhone lover then don’t buy it. In that case either wait for iPhone 5 (expected in June 2012) or buy an iPhone 4S or even iPhone 4; that will give you more happiness.
Well I can just give you suggestion, the final decision is still yours. Galaxy Note is technically a very good phone. The good feature of this phone is its display and its a bad feature too.
According to me if you are planning to buy a smartphone then go for something else like Samsung S-II or Apple iPhone. And if you’re looking for a Tablet PC then go with Apple iPad. Don’t mix up a phone and a tablet as both are different things with different usage.