If you browse internet from two or more devices, then you know the pain of syncing browser profiles, be it Chrome, Firefox or any other browser. Chrome sync, for example, doesn’t sync cache, form data etc. Firefox sync is even worse, it doesn’t even sync themes/personas and addons. That’s why there’s a need of software which can backup ‘everything’.
FavBackup lets you backup and restore browser profiles, supporting 6 prominent browsers including IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari.
- FavBackup is a portable tool (no installation needed) to backup and restore browser profiles.
- It Backups almost everything, from cache to plugin data.
- Restore works perfectly, I have tested it on Chrome 15.
- If you’re using Opera then using FavBackup, you can also convert Opera profile from XP to Vista/7, 32-bit to 64-bit and vice versa.
- You can even use FavBackup for syncing your browser profiles,all you have to do is, place the backup folder in your Dropbox folder and make sure you have installed Dropbox on all your Windows devices (as FavBackup works only in Windows).
Compatibility: Works with the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari and IE. Windows only.