Yesterday I got an email from one of our readers asking how to change the time zone settings in Yahoo Mail. He said that when he receive emails, Yahoo does not show the proper time. It happens because while creating your Yahoo account you select different country and time zone. So here is a step wise step tutorial to change time zone settings to IST.
1. Sign in to your Yahoo account and at the top right, click on Options and select Mail Options.
2. Now, in the left hand side panel, click on Account Information
3. A new Window will open, enter your password again
4. Under Account Settings click on Set language, site, time zone
5. Here, under New Setting, select Yahoo! Asia and under Time Zone select GMT India and click on Finished and you’re done!
Also visit Technoholic for latest updates on spy gadgets, laptops, mobiles & digital cameras reviews