Before you contact us, please note:
- For technical support: If its related to one of our article, please use comment form on that article. Otherwise, please use our free support forum - http://devilsworkshop.org/support/forum/technical-support/
- For Guest Blogging: We accept guest posts. More details are here - http://devilsworkshop.org/join-dw/. If you have any question related to guest-blogging please use http://devilsworkshop.org/support/forum/guest-bloggers/
- For Advertising: All information related to advertising is here - http://devilsworkshop.org/advertise/
We will mark following as SPAM:
As I am going to give you my email ID below, I better tell you that…
- Link Buyer: We do not sell links. We are also not interested in link-exchange, traffic-exchange or shit like that. So if you contact me for such spammy stuff, I will mark emails from you as SPAM.
- Sales Pitch: Do NOT try to sell SEO, Web-design, Social-media optimisation services. Our parent company is capable of handling whatever we need technically & financially!
- Hello Admin/Webmaster/etc: If your mail starts with greetings to Admin, Webmaster, Owner then we will assume you haven’t read this page entirely. All emails should be sent to Mr. Aditya Kane (Chief-Editor). His email id is email@example.com
I hope we are clear now.
In case you have something to say, which doesn’t fit well in our support forum or survives above SPAM guidelines, feel free to discuss it in http://devilsworkshop.org/support/forum/general/
p.s. We had a nice contact form here, which we have removed.
On a big site like this, a contact form creates “instruction-blindness”. They look so convenient to fill-up that visitors skips instructions and jumps to contact forms directly! So please do NOT suggest adding it back.
Also, technically its hard to mark contact form notification mails as SPAM, since they are sent by our own server!
No related posts.