How to crop your profile picture on Facebook
Unlike Orkut, you don’t have an option of cropping your profile picture directly while uploading a new pic. So the question is How to Crop a profile picture on Facebook then?
Well the answer is quite simple, just follow the steps given below:
- Open your profile page, click here to open it.
- Roll over your mouse cursor to your pic (or on blank pic if you are not using one right now) and click on change picture.
- Select upload a picture and upload a pic that you want to make your profile picture.
- After uploading you can see that picture as your profile pic.
- Now in your photos, go to profile pictures.
- Open the photo that you are using as your profile pic.
- Now find the option “Crop this Photo” below the pic and crop it. Finally click on “Done Cropping” and your cropped pic will be selected as your profile pic automatically.
- Your cropped picture will be your new profile pic leaving behind the original picture in your “Profile Picture” album.
This is just in the case when you upload a new picture, else you will get an option of cropping if that pic is already in your albums.