News Aggregation With Twitter Integration
We all know how Twitter has turned into a powerful medium for sharing news going around the world. Not just this, recent reports indicate that Twitter has turned into the fastest growing site with an increase of 1,928 % year-over-year. However, it is a pain when people have to navigate between their preferred online news and social networking websites to collect information.
Overcoming this challenge has come into existence TweetNewz. TweetNewz is a news aggregator and desktop ticker with Twitter integration. It keeps readers connected to the news and content they love, all while browsing the web.
This means that while you can post tweets about blogs, articles and events to Twitter, you could also view Twitter social commentary around your favorite Newz.
Stay updated with your favorite news and information, allowing socialization around articles through Twitter, Facebook, Digg, and Delicious, all while browsing the web.
- Conveniently stay connected with Newz while browsing the web
- Tweet about articles with friends and colleagues
- Ability to synchronize with Google Reader
- Add RSS Feeds that are relevant to your interests
- Stay current with all your favorite Newz* and content via one click
- Post favorite stories to Facebook, Delicious, Digg, or Email a friend
- It is FREE!
How is TweetNewz different from other news aggregators?
- Unlike other news and social desktop aggregators, with TweetNewz, you can stay up to date passively.
- It fits into your computer screen, allowing you to choose an appropriate time to view an article.
- If you already have a list of your favorite blogs, news, etc., then you can save time by merely synchronizing your Google Reader account with the TweetNewz application.
- There are also a set of default channels with precompiled feeds, which means you don’t have to waste time digging the web for information.
- You also have the option to choose the colors of your choice for your favorite channels, highlighting stuff that interests you most.