Kontera, is an ad-network which we are using from long back in 2006. It was second ad-network I signed up for! Of course the first was Google Adsense as in most cases. And after trying many ad networks, coincidently Kontera turn out to be our second major source of income.
Here are thing that are best about…
- Easier to use than Google Adsense.
- Fully automated. Just paste code once and forget everything.
- Payments available via Paypal too.
- And best thing, can be used with Google Adsense! 🙂
So we encourage all publisher to go for Kontera.
Although they never promoted it aggressively, Kontera do have an affiliate program. When a publisher signs up through your Affiliate Link, you will receive a bonus of 10% of their Net Revenue for the first year with Kontera. But its requirements are..
- Publisher has run ContentLink™ ads for at least 3 months.
- Publisher revenue is $100 or more each month.
- Publisher is in good standing with Kontera.
So its not open for new joiners by default. But you can use ‘invite a friend’ program as detailed below.
“Invite a Friend” program
Kontera recently launched an “Invite a Friend” program that offers their publishers a $25 bonus for recommending Kontera’s contextual advertising to friends.
Here’s how to do it:
- Log into Kontera’s Publisher Center using your user name and password.
- Select “My Account” tab and click on “Invite a Friend”.
- Type in your friends’ names and send away.
- Your friends sign up through the link on your email.
- You will get a $25 bonus from Kontera for every active Kontera publisher you bring. By active publisher they mean reaching 50,000 page views within 60 days of sign up (that’s about 833 page views a day)
So apart from direct advertising revenue, you get opportunity to earn more bucks with referral programs! 🙂
Link: Sign-up for Kontera