Apple Confirms iPhone 5 Launch on 12th September
Apple has started sending out invites to its San Francisco event on 12th September. The event is rumored to be where Apple will showcase the iPhone 5 and possibly iPad mini.
We do not know much about iPad mini, which is expected to be a smaller 7-inch tablet. But if you notice the shadow in the invite, it confirms the iPhone 5.
It was no surprise that a new phone would be introduced but some might have wondered if Apple would called it simply “New iPhone”, taking inspiration from “New iPad”.
Expected features of iPhone 5
- The phone will run on the latest iOS6 platform.
- iPhone 5 is expected to be the same screen width of 4.08 inches. The phones though is expected to be taller than its predecessors.
- There should be a host of improvements with a 12 MP Camera.
- The phone should ideally be running on a Quad-core process @ 1Ghz.
- The phone is also expected to have newly design ear plugs by Apple.
What exactly will be known about the iPhone 5, will only be clear next week.
What do you expect from iPhone 5? Do drop in your comments.