Anyone who does a lot of work online has come across this problem. The problem of managing the several tabs we have open. Mozilla has made Firefox 4 beta version available. It’s first build was nothing much to speak about except it was very fast. Now with the latest updated version of Firefox 4 beta there are two new feature which simply blew my mind away.
Features of Firefox 4 Panorama
- First download Firefox 4 beta version. The latest version has Panorama feature.
- Panorama is situated discreetly where all the tabs are located to the extreme right. Simply click on it will give you an option similar to the image shown above.
- Just rearrange your tabs you have open into different groups. Smaller groups can be the unimportant ones while large ones can be important sites you like to visit.
- Click on the tab and you are taken to it. This is different form bookmarks as if you close the browser the sites are saved in Panorama. If you close the tabs it is not saved.
New App Tab feature
- With the new Firefox 4 update another new feature is enabled. This one allowed me to create App Tabs.
- Right click on any tab and create App Tab. (Image to right)
- The tab is saved as a small icon which always open when you load up the browser the next time. Something similar to Pin Tab feature of Chrome browser.
- I think App Tabs will make it a lot more easy to look up some pages which we do not look up too often but do watch regularly. Like a Twitter page or a blog you are following.
Download the Latest Firefox 4 by visiting their landing page for Beta version. If you have already an earlier version of Firefox 4 available, update it from accession Help and Check for Updates on the browser itself.
Video Demo of Panorama feature
Here is a video which explains Panorama Tab feature briefly.
So do you think Firefox 4 will be the browser to beat? I certainly do think so. Do drop in your comments with your views.