Sharing and cross-sharing of information across platforms is the new trend and very useful if you want to cover various forums to disseminate information. For a blogger it is vital to distribute links to their posts across various platforms. Here is where I found Flexamail quite handy. It is a service which allows you to send and retrive information to Twitter and Facebook without even the need to visit any webpage. All you need is to log into your email account.
- First I needed to register with Flexamail with my Email Id.
- The I had to configure with my username and password for Facebook and Twitter.
- Finally I was set to start using Twitter and Facebook with my Email account.
How does it work?
- When I sent a email to particular email address of Flexamail I could send a tweet and update my Facebook wall.
- What I type in the subject line is sent over as a tweet while what is in the body of the email message is posted on your Facebook Wall.
- It also has other options to check 10 recent wall updates, 20 tweets from friends and also helpful in sharing images. 🙂
Here is a short video demo I made while I tested Flexamail
firstname.lastname@example.org (sends subject line as tweet on twitter)
email@example.com (sends email body as post on Facebook Wall)
Try it out but visiting Flexamail and use your email to control Facebook and Twitter account. Let me know your view through your comments.