Use Email to control Twitter and Facebook
Sharing and cross-sharing of information across platforms is the new trend and very useful if you want to cover various forums to disseminate information. For a blogger it is vital to distribute links to their posts across various platforms. Here is where I found Flexamail quite handy. It is a service which allows you to send and retrive information to Twitter and **Facebook **without even the need to visit any webpage. All you need is to log into your email account.
- First I needed to register with Flexamail with my Email Id.
- The I had to configure with my username and password for Facebook and Twitter.
- Finally I was set to start using Twitter and Facebook with my Email account.
How does it work?
- When I sent a email to particular email address of Flexamail I could send a tweet and update my Facebook wall.
- What I type in the subject line is sent over as a tweet while what is in the body of the email message is posted on your Facebook Wall.
- It also has other options to check 10 recent wall updates, 20 tweets from friends and also helpful in sharing images.
Here is a short video demo I made while I tested Flexamail
Try it out but visiting Flexamail and use your email to control Facebook and Twitter account. Let me know your view through your comments.