If you are running a blog, then I think you may have a knowledge about SEO (Search Engine Optimization). SEO is very important for every blogger and all must have to adopt it in there blogs for getting good amount of traffic.
Keyword Research is also a part of SEO, but most of the bloggers have neglected this aspect because of it’s a time-consuming process or they may don’t have sufficient knowledge about power of using keywords in there post.
Google AdWords keyword tool and word tracker are the most popular online site used to research good keyword. Both are free tools and really gives good result. There are various wordpress plugins that too helps in SEO buliding.
But if we need a keyword suggestion from a website, then we must leave current page and need to search for the keyword. This is one of the most annoying thing. Here is an add-on, which is launched by one of the most popular keyword research site called WordTracker.com and named it as “SEO Blogger”.
Most of the bloggers are unaware of this must have add-on. It can help you to research a good keyword in the current page itself! yes, it’s true. We may not need to visit any site to get keyword ideas. All the keyword suggestion will be displayed where you are.
How to use SEO Blogger:
- Download SEO Blogger add-on from the Word Tracker
- After installation click “ctrl+shift+W” or look at the bottom of the browser you will see “W” icon click on that.
- In the same page you will see the keyword Research option
- In the Enter a word box enter your keyword and click search, within a few seconds you will get the result in the below column.
- Click Add button which appears in the Right side and start writing your post
- In the below column i.e. “Your Chosen Keywords” will start displaying how many times you used the selected keyword in the post.
- Saves time.
- We can track how many times we used the targeted keyword in the post .
- Easy to use user interface.
- It displays only one ad.
Download Link:SEO Blogger Add-on