I got a lot of emails telling that Blogger Team deleted their blog without even giving them a single warning and without telling them the reason also. Prevention is better than cure, so its better to avoid some mistakes while creating a new blog. Here are some instruction for you, that you must follow in order to not to get ban from Blogger
- Pirated Stuff : Do not ever create a blog on pirated stuff like illegal software, cracks. Even giving links to download movies and games may lead to permanent ban.
- Porn Content : You Blog should not contain any type of porn content like images, videos etc
- Virus : Always download templates/themes for your blog from trusted websites. If your blog tries to install a virus, malware, spyware into visitors system, you will loose your blog forever.
- Spamming : Do not spam. By spamming I mean to say do not write same comments on different blogs. Do not spam on Social networking websites like Orkut, Facebook etc.
- Crude Content : Do not post graphics that can upset your readers i.e images of accident, behead videos etc.
- Threatening : If you threaten others through your blog, it may lead to immediate blog.
- Copying Content : Copying content from other sites will lead to permanent ban. So be careful. If you want, you can write a summary of the post in different words and then give the link to the original source.
- Linking to Porn : Even putting a link to any porn site will make your blog ban no matter if that link is no-follow or do-follow.
- Linking to Warez : Linking to warez or those website that promotes pirated stuff will get your blog deleted by Blogger Team
- Hate Content : You may get your blog ban by writing hatred or violent content also.
Source : Blogger Content Policy
Also visit Technoholic for latest updates on spy gadgets, laptops, mobiles & digital cameras reviews