Facebook profile is changed! Yeah, when today morning I logged into my account I discovered this new change. Many of my friends have already changed their profile to this new one and message was being displayed. Even I tried it out and saw that its pretty much interesting.
The profile starts with an overview of who you are. It tells your name, birthday, current job and recently tagged photos of you. You just need to click on the button saying change Facebook profile. Once you have changed it and the new Facebook theme is applied, you are prompted to view the new features. You can take a quick review of things and decide if you wish to change anything on your profile. I have changed my profile and now it looks like this :
What’s new ?
- Introduction feature : It tells about you in short . Generally a conversation starter like what is your name, your job, your birthday etc. I think when a little of something is given about you in the starting itself, that will reduce Facebook stalking!
- Featured Friends: You can make a list of your best friends. Generally we do not talk to all hundreds of friends that we have in Facebook , so here is a way to make the list shorter and better. Featured friend’s list will contain all those friends with whom you always talk.
- New experience: You can post your job experience, college education, recent activities in a better way.
- Your interest: Pages and interest Likes are shown below in a better way.
- Improved Photo and Friends page: The “infinite scroll” feature for photos is much faster. You can browse more photos and have fun. The Friends page now allows you to quickly find the people you’re looking for: just search by name, hometown, school or a number of other dimensions.
How do you find this new feature ? Better than the last one or not ? Do drop in your comments.
[Update] If you do not find a link on your home page to change your profile you can click this link and get the new design. 🙂