Today I am going to write about the most common problem with Facebook, which are login related issues. The solution we are discussing here is for Facebook forget password, cannot login, Facebook account hacked, how to reset your Facebook password e.t.c. These are some common problems with same solution. In any case when you can’t login to your Facebook account, you just have to reset your password.
How to reset my Facebook account password?
To reset your Facebook password, follow the steps below,
- First go to the reset password page, this page is the same which you get when you click on forget password link on your login page.
- Then you will be redirected to a page similar to that which’s given below, type the CAPTCHA (text in box) and enter your login e-mail id there.
- Then click on the reset password button, now check your inbox of the e-mail address which you use for login. The same password reset mail will be sent to any other e-mail id too which is associated with your Facebook account.
- After clicking on ‘Reset Password’ button either enter the Confirmation Reset Code which you can get from your e-mail id inbox or you can simply click on the link sent to you with the confirmation code in your e-mail inbox.
- Enter your new password, re-type it and that will be your new Facebook password.
Now you will be redirected to your homepage and next time you have to login with your new password.
Link: Reset Password Page