You must have observed the advertisements that keep popping on your Wall while working on Facebook. I usually get distracted by them and do not like them at all. I was searching out ways to overcome this and I found a script that works, if you have Mozilla Firefoz and Greasemonkey.
What will script do?
- Remove right hand side column that gives ads
- Feed column is extended
- Facebook Chat window becomes partly transparent
In short you will get a cleaner Wall. 🙂
How to install ?
- Install Greasemonkey (Greasemonkey is a Mozilla Firefox add-on that allows users to install scripts that make on-the-fly changes to HTML web page content).
- Go to Minimalist Facebook.
Once you have installed all the above you will see advertisement free wall. 🙂
How to remove the script?
- Go to tools
- Select Greasemonkey
- Click on Manage user scripts
- Select remove 🙂 or you can just disable Greasemonkey.
If you know any other way of doing this do share it with me through your comments. 🙂