If you have always been confused about partitions, Hard disk management and other such things, a free software for Home users called “Easeus Partition Master” comes to the rescue. Trust me it is really easy to use this partition manager and you will feel like playing with your partitions (Don’t do that though 😉 )
With few of the major features listed below, you might find using Easeus really wonderful.
- Partition Manager – The utility allows for a lot of functions:
- Conversion of Primary partition to logical and vice versa.
- Extend any partition to suite your usage requirements without the need to format the entire disk.
- Create partitions in removable drives such as External Hard-disks and USB Flash drives.
- Even manage/create/delete Linux partitions like EXT2 or EXT3 etc.
- Partition Recovery Wizard
- Recover any deleted partitions (FAT, NTFS, EXT2/3) after any system failure, virus activity or a
- Disk & Partition Copy
- Migrate a Hard-disk entirely to another without the need to re-install your Operating system.
The Home-edition is Free for use and doesn’t need the users to pay for personal usage, however there is even a Professional version available for a small payment. The Professional version provides you an extra facility of creating Bootable disk to manage your partitions.