Cross-posted from rtCamp Blog
WordPress will be turning 10 years old on 27th May, 2013. Also, our parent company rtCamp’s BuddyPress Media plugin has also crossed 50,000 downloads recently.
To celebrate these events, rtCamp is running a contest where you can write a review of our BuddyPress Media plugin and can qualify for a prize worth US $500.
- Review BuddyPress Media and/or its addons in a blog post. Bouquets as well as brickbats are welcomed – just let it be an honest review.
- Post a link of the blog post in the comments section here.
- We will announce the prize winners on 28th May in celebration of WordPress turning 10 years old.
- The winners will be selected on the criteria of originality, correctness, presentation and influence (more details)
|Grand Prize||$500 worth of rtCamp store credit|
|1st Runner-up||$250 worth of rtCamp store credit|
|2nd Runner-up||$100 worth of rtCamp store credit|
|3 x Special prizes||$50 worth of rtCamp store credit each|
The credit can be used on the rtCamp Store. The credit is transferable and winners can pass them on to friends, readers and users.
As I mentioned earlier, the contest is run by our parent company rtCamp. So for further resources and help do visit the contest blog post as reference before you write the review.
- BuddyPress Media review contest blog post
- BuddyPress Media
- Live Demo Site
- BuddyPress Media Addons
- Encoding Service
- Support Forum
- Github Repo
Contest closes on 27th May 2013 – while winners will be declared a day later on 28th May 2013. All the best to all participants.