Usually signing documents online is a very tedious process. For example, someone wants your signature scanned on a document. Ideally you have to download the document as an attachment from your email account. Then we take a print out of the document and put a signature on it. Finally, we have to scan the same document and send it back.
HelloSign allows users to do this in an automated way. It works well on Chrome if you add their extension.
How HelloSign Works:
- First log-in to your Gmail account and also install the HelloSign Chrome extension.
- Then you will have to create an account with HelloSign. You can also use your Google account to simply sign up.
- Enter a specimen of your signature and save it.
- Now when you check your Gmail attachments it gives your an additional option to ‘Sign’.
- This will open up pop-up that allows you to insert your saved signature into the attachment.
- This inserted signature then is saved on your attachment. Send the attachment back to the person who needs your signature on a document.
This works great to insert not just signatures but also your initials. Additionally this is good for the environment as you do not have to take out printouts just to sign a document and scan it to send it back.
Do you know of any other similar services? Do drop in your comments.
Link: Hello Sign Extension