January 13, 2013 at 5:40 pm #70513alaayounesParticipant
I wrote this article , Can you Please explain to me the possible faults that i made ” The amazing Kindle wireless device”January 14, 2013 at 6:05 pm #70527
That post was rejected for a a few reasons.
- The post was a very wordy article on basically why Kindle wireless device should be used. But it had no real insights on why it is better than other tablets that are around or anything particular about the Kindle.
- It was not exactly about a very new device and it lacked listing of some basic specifications too. It also lacked information on availability and price .
- It had only small generic image of a tablet.
- Finally it also had text based links at the end of the post which we do not allow. You can update your website in the bio.
Hope you are okay with the feedback.February 20, 2013 at 10:52 am #71640pradeepsixerParticipant
I have written a post ‘Creating a good presentation with Impress’ a week ago. But this post has not been moderated yet. Please reply soonFebruary 20, 2013 at 10:54 am #71670
Hi Pradeep, I did not see your post in Pending section initially but noticed it yesterday. Make sure you submit a post and not just keep it in drafts.
Anyways you post needs some clarification on content and formatting. I have send you feedback for both your posts.April 29, 2013 at 4:11 pm #73622markojergicParticipant
Recently I have done a guest post on your site (https://devilsworkshop.org/).
The title of the post is ”
PHOTOSHOP PHOTO BACKGROUNDS TUTORIAL: HOW TO FRAME YOUR IMAGES STUNNINGLY”.
Please review the post and let me know when I can found it live on your site.
My user id is: markojergic
Awaiting your reply
Thank youApril 30, 2013 at 3:15 pm #73656
@markojergic: Thanks for following up here. The feedback on the post was sent via email to you. If you have not received it as yet, let me know – I will send it again.May 6, 2013 at 3:42 pm #73819Ajay VermaParticipant
Hi, I added a guest post two days back titled “Why Disruptions Are Still Not The Order Of The Day”. Kindly review and let me know whether a post as such is suitable for your platform or not? Would be much obliged for the same.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.