After struggling for more than a month, I failed to keep pace with the growing workload. So I have decided to formalize everything and soon Devils Workshop will be part of rtCamp, an unconventional company I always dreamt of.
rtCamp stands for Round Table Camp. Round Table, as its name suggests, has no head, inferring that everyone who sits there has equal status. Camp is from the spirit of various BarCamp, BlogCamp, and PHPCamp I have attended over the last 2 years.
So at rtCamp, our goal is to create a work culture where you will never feel like you are working in some company, rather if someone calls you when you are at rtCamp and asks where are you, your reply will be, “I am at Camp!”
More about rtCamp will become available on rtCamp’s site itself, very soon…
What we are working on…
- Web Development: PHP projects are our favorite. We also code sites with AJAX. As of now we do not offer .NET services, but in near future if demanded will do that as well.
- WordPress: We offer custom WordPress plugins development and standard WordPress services like integration with forums, SEO, etc. Theme development projects are on the cards.
- Social Networking: OpenSocial and Facebook Apps are under-development. We help our clients integrate their products/services with various famous social networks. We are also planning to develop some useful and free apps for our reader community.
- Blog Networks: More than 20 blogs will be launched in 6 months on different topics. Our bloggers will have full freedom and control over revenue model. They can get direct revenue from AdSense which is on, or can opt in for salary model.
- Products: Our first web-based product expected to hit market within a month. It will be a premium service targetting corporate world.
What are we looking for…
Although we have listed many things, in the initial phase we are looking for PHP Programmers/Web Developers.
So if interested, apply here!
Some things you may like to know…
- Competitive salaries will be offered. Of course do not compare with Microsoft or Google! 😀
- Unlike many small startups, you will be offered holiday on complete weekend off, Saturday and Sunday.
- No extra-workload. Of course you are free to come and leave office at timings comfortable to you.
- Free meals.
So hurry up as we have limited vacancies.
Link: Apply here