How to remove background from your image?
Yesterday I had a Twitter friend @Shurbhi told me that in my profile pic, my room which is in the background looked like it had been hit by a cyclone. This got me thinking about removing the background as I liked my picture. With a little research I came across this handy software which removes the background within seconds. It also is very easy to use and you do not need to know any design basics either.
About Instant Mask
- Just go to the Instant Mask website and download the free version of their software. The Pro versions are paid software but a free download is also available.
- Once you install it, just select the image you want the background to be removed.
- Now select the outward parts of the background in red as show in image below.
- Inwards part of the picture which you do not wanted deleted should be selected by green.
- You do not need to be too specific with the outline as you can see in the image below. 😉
Do try out the software and see if you find it interesting. Let me know your opinions through your comments. 😉