This trick is for the users who want to set multiple homepages with Mozilla Firefox.
If you want your favorite websites (such as www.gmail.com and popular search engines like google.com and bing.com ) that you visit regularly when you start your browser , to open directly as your browser starts , you need to set multiple homepages.
So here are the steps to set multiple homepages with Firefox browser:
- Open your Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Then go to Tools >> Options >> General >> Home page.
- So to set Multiple Homepages, www.google.co.in | www.devilsworkshop.org | www.bing.com
- Paste the above code in Home page as URL.
- Then Hit Home button on browser you will get three homepages open at same time.
- You can set two or more than two homepages by modifying above code and putting ‘|’ symbol between two URLs.
Homepage is where you set the URL of website that you want at startup of your browser.
If you liked reading about this tricks you might like reading about Refresh page automatically with Firefox browser and Get Firefox browser inside Firefox . There is also a Speed up Firefox browser by managing tabs with BarTab Add-on.