Yesterday, I was having a chat with Arun Sathiya who is a regular author on our blog. He was asking for tips on creating a resume as he did not have much idea on how to go about it. He is still in his first year of engineering and there is still time left for him to start sending out his resume as a job seeker, but he could really find websites like Jobber’s Park very useful.
Jobber’s Park is a free online resume builder that allows users to share a visual and text based resume.
Jobber’s Park Features
- Users have to register but the service itself is free. A host of questions are asked about previous employment and current employment along with personal obvious details like name, email address.
- There is an option to add a photo to personalize the Resume a lot more.
- I could add keywords or things that define me as a professional.
The resume once completed can be shared as a link with anyone your want. They get to see the usual text based version that is in the picture above and also a infographic styled visual version.
You can also read up some more helpful articles listed below:
- RezScore – Online tool to check how good is your Resume
- Write a professional Resume within 2-minutes
Do try out Jobber’s Park and drop in your comments.
Link: Jobber’s Park