Who doesn’t know about Mark Zuckerberg? Everyone does now. He is a much-loved and hated person of the year 2010 (source). 🙂
Here I am mentioning some of the facts of his life that I could search online. 🙂
- According to him, Facebook was developed so that it could be a platform to share photos, contact, communication all on an easier basis. But as much as he has made our lives so public, he prefers to keep it all private for himself. Have you ever noticed him speaking in public or writing things on his ‘wall’ ? 😀 In short he has applied some privacy settings for his life that we can’t pass through!
- His personal Facebook account has no add request but yes there is a send message. 🙂 He is a normal human being with normal ‘Likes’ like Lady Gaga, Radiohead and others.
- He is from a small place named Dobbs Ferry, New York and now reigning the world and staying at Palo Alto.
- He pushes people to do more work in less time (Source). People usually surprise themselves by doing more work like that. He motivates them even.
- He isn’t sentimental. Well, if we have seen the movie then at least we know that he doesn’t go for the sentimental stuff. 😀 He sees everything with a fresh eye.
- People love to call him ‘Mark’ or just ‘Zuck’. 🙂 Famous people do get nick names eh!
- The color of Facebook is Blue, because Zuck is colorblind. According to New Yorker, he is red-green colorblind, which means the color he can see best is blue.
- Money doesn’t matter to him. We can say this as earlier also he was offered $1 billion for it but he never choose to sell it.
- He wears rubber sandals to board meetings. Wow, that’s what I call a very down to earth and simple person. 🙂
- Mark Zuckerberg was born on May 14 and the same year as DNS (Domain Name system) was introduced . Quite a date and year eh.
I am a fan of him, so the good points. If you do know of any other facts about him, something else do write it as comment below. If you have any tips or suggestions you can mail that tips[at]fbknol[dot]com.
My birthday is on 7th september – Google’s Birthday 😀
if that counts… 😀
ha ha that should count someday 😛
Nice points Himadri… try to uncover certain facts on Facebook too like related to business, its offices, employees, investors and such things!
sure will write about it someday..
awesome post, quite interesting
thankyou so much vaibhav 🙂