Here’s a free new service called File2.ws that will convert any file (up to 15 MB) into a public online web page making it accessible to all your friends and peers and allowing information to be shared quickly and efficiently to a large audience. Every converted file to a web page has a unique web address so you can share it with others on the internet.
Of course, don’t expect to see a full-fledged webpage with all the regular features and functionalities that you normally expect… your file will only be stationed online.
p style=”text-align: center”>
- Fastest download speeds
- No download limits
- No CAPTCHA codes
- Multiple simultaneous downloads and uploads
- Unlimited page bandwidth
- No sign up required
- No software to install
- Link directly to the generated web page
- File2.ws is NOT a place for permanent data storage or backups, any file may be deleted with or without warning.
- File2.ws is designed to host files which receive lots of hits, if your file does not receive lots of hits then it will be automatically deleted.
- You can not upload a file more than 15 MB at once.
Supports converting of:
- Image/photo files (jpeg, gif, png, svg…)
- Audio formats (mp3, ogg…)
- Documents (doc, pdf, odt, txt, rtf, ppt…)
- Programming source code (java, php, cpp…)
- Web documents (html, htm, swf…)
- Archive (zip, rar, tar…)
- Video, fonts, chemical file formats and more
…All into a widely accessible web page!
Remove a file you no longer want online:
- Click the “Report Page” link at the bottom of the page with the content
- Select “I uploaded this content and no longer want it online.”
- Then fill out the rest of the form
- Click the “Submit form” button.
You are done! The file will be gone.
Try it out and share your comments on what you think.
This is cool.. i tried out…very nice 🙂
Used and Blogged it before itself