Sometimes I like to save some images I have online into PDF format files. There is an online tool named as ‘RSS 2 PDF‘ which creates PDF files of images online. The best part of it is that I can in a matter of seconds create PDF file of a public album I have on Flickr.
How ‘RSS 2 PDF‘ works?
- Go to http://rss2pdf.com/flickr/ where you can find the tool.
- Enter your Flickr username, Flickr User Email Address or your Flickr ID and click on the option as Search/Make PDF.
- It asks you to open or save the PDF, do as you wish. And you can see the images with their links. 🙂
Basic requirements :
- Flickr account.
- The album should be set to public, that is it can be seen by all.
- You should know any of these flickr username, flickr user email address or flickr id.
Originally the image was:
And then I copied it as PDF:
I figured out that the image lost its quality when saved in a PDF but that is expected as PDF is not really a format to quality images.
Do you know of similar tools? Do share them through your comments.
Follow “him” or “her”???
It is a bug in the Plugin we use. We will soon resolve that.
Pretty nice tool. Isn’t it great if it batch download the Flickr album in JPG or PNG format. By the way thanks for the linkback. 🙂
Yes sure it is a great tool to download all the photographs(only the public ones 🙂 ) in just one click!!!
Yes they should actually work on compatibility and we can download it in jpg and png format also. PDF is never good for images.. specially the ones which are on flicker.
There is a limit of 10 photos per PDF file.
I agree with Himanshu, it would be great if that was possible. If only picture quality were also great. If we use photos from Flickr, would that be infringing or not?