Using a loophole in a winamp plugin, you can download and burn music from Napster for free.
- Download and install Napster, sign up for 14 day free trial.
- Download and install Winamp
- Download and install the Winamp Plug-in Output Stacker
- Open Winamp Options->Plug-ins->Output->Dietmar’s Output Stacker->Configure
- Add out_ds.dll from Winamp/Plug-ins folder
- Add out_disk.dll from Winamp/Plug-ins folder
- Select out_disk.dll in the Output Stacker->Configure
- Set the output directory and output file mode to Force WAV file
- Exit preferences
- Load downloaded Napster protected WMAs into your Winamp playlist
- Press play and each file will be converted to WAV as it plays
- Burn WAVs to CD with your favorite burning programs.
- This is not tested (due to lack of time)
- Found this in a text file on a public PC. (so email me if u know its real source)