If you use Facebook from your cell phone then it’s always recommended to use the relevant application for it in order to make Facebooking more convenient and user friendly. If you are using any mobile phone of iPhone, Palm, Sony Ericsson, INQ, Blackberry, Nokia, Android, Windows Mobile, Sidekick then Facebook or it’s 3rd party provides an application. If your phone doesn’t supports any application at all the you can simply use either your mobile browser or Facebook for Mobile.
- iPhone: iPhone from Apple, you can also use this application for iPod Touch. Provided by iTunes.
- Palm: For different models of Plam used in India and Abroad.
- Sony Ericsson: For Sony Ericson Phones developed by official Sony Ericson cell phone company.
- INQ: The least used Facebook mobile application.
- Blackberry: Facebook application for your Blackberry business phones.
- Nokia: Nokia Facebook application provided by Nokia OVI Store.
- Android: For Android phones which are popular like iPhones.
- Windows Mobile: For your Windows powered mobile phones.
- Sidekick: Facebook for the T-Mobile Sidekick.
Enjoy wireless Facebooking 😉