If you want to analyze the financial health of a public listed company, then do not go around googling for recent news articles. Instead, visit Skygrid, where you can find all the news bytes that you want to read, neatly aggregated in one single window.
What more, you even can get indicators about the importance and overall sentiments of the news byte.
- Real-time aggregation of the financial news
- Presents it in a neatly designed flash user interface
- Allows the user to personalize their view, based on stocks, portfolio or sectors they follow
- Allows the user to filter news by its source type (news sites, blogs, press releases, etc.)
- Allow the users to filter historical news over a time line.
The only thing that might stop you from saying “Great!” is that it currently is working only for public listed companies. The private companies still have time before they mark their presence on Skygrid.
(Image Credits: Techcrunch)