I’m not at all a fan of maintenance/clean up softwares like Tune up utilities, because I never found them effective, instead I found them increasing my PC’s boot time. Game Booster 3.0 by IObit which promises to optimize gaming experience doesn’t fall under this category.
What’s new in Game Booster 3.0 ?
- Like the rest of IObit products, Game Booster 3.0 has got a translucent black interface.
- It gave my PC a performance boost by 42%, it does this by stopping unnecessary services and processes.
- Under the diagnose tab, you can get the complete specifications of your PC, so if a game doesn’t run on your system, you can post a question on forums with the given specifications.
- If you play games which take up a lot of space on your hard disk, then you can try defragging them, as bulky files often get fragmented.
- It can also update your system drivers for better performance of graphic card and all.
- Another good feature is Gamebox, here you add all the shortcuts of the games you play regularly, so you can boost the PC every time you play a game.
If you’re installing Game Booster on a Alienware laptop and expecting wonders, then that’s completely wrong. Game Booster is designed to make most out of low graded systems like Netbooks.
If you’re a gamer or even if you play games occasionally, try out Game Booster and review it in the comments.
Link: Game Booster