Feels like you are shouting “Hoeey”, the word itself is an interesting product though. Hooeey is basically a web-tracking software which automatically keeps a track of all your activities on the browsers – Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
Hooeey Webprint basically is enhanced to automatically capture real-time screenshots along with a small thumbnail of the webpages you open while browsing. These are not just screenshots but the recorded websites are completely text-searchable. It even saves the entire HTML of the pages captured. The only thing which disappoints me is no support for Chrome is available.
Hooeey Webprint provides support for the following two browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox 2.0 and above
- Internet Explorer 7 and above
Few of the features of Hooeey Webprint are:
- Privacy is under your control, you decide where to save the recorded data on your computer.
- You can even stop recording at any instant by just pressing a button on your browser.
- To use their basic service you do not even have to register to their website.
- Typically a captured web-page should take up 100 KB to 800 KB on your computer. However for me, it took almost 1 MB for a page, however that entirely depends on an individual page.
- You can even tag and comment on various pages to classify them in accordance to your preferences.
- You must note that even Google History is a similar service however it will save your browsing footsteps only when you are logged into Google.
For a better understanding of how Hooeey Webprint work, I would suggest you should try it once. However if you are not happy with the way it works, do not forget to delete the saved pages using the option available in the application itself. Let me know what you feel about this application.
Link: Hooeey Webprint