As the title suggests, you can now enhance your Facebook experience by using this Greasemonkey script. You can view a bigger profile picture and photographs, links to download videos, bookmarks, keyboard shortcuts, and a lot more. The best part is you can customize all this.
What does the Script do?
- One click logout.
- Stretch the Home page to full width of the browser.
- You change whether you want to remove or keep the left or right column.
- You can manage the visibility of birthdays, Events and other things.
- you can manage your Feeds.
- You can manage the way photographs look and where.
- you can manage the way Chat behaves and looks.
- Keyboard shortcuts.
- Auto Process of page, you can manage the time interval for that.
How to Install the Script?
- Just go here.
- Click Install.
- Refresh the browser.
How to Uninstall/Remove it?
- Go to Tools.
- Click Greasemonkey.
- Select Manage Userscripts.
- Click Remove on the script name.
You can Customize this Greasemonkey script also. Go to Account->Click on Configure FFixer and choose the options as you wish. 🙂
If you know any other such script do let me know through the comments below.