Are you on Facebook? Do you play games like Farmville, Sorority Life or ItGirl ? If answer to any one of these is yes then you will be knowing about the Facebook credits. All the good items in the games are either purchased by the real money or the Facebook credits.
What is Facebook Credit?
Facebook Credits are a virtual currency you can use to buy virtual goods in many games and applications. They are used to buy things for games.
How to get Facebook credits?
There are many ways to get the credits. Some of them include buying different items from the real money. You can also exchange gift cards if you wish to. If you buy a certain thing Facebook will grant you some credits. But that includes investing real money and as far as I am concerned I would not put my real money on virtual games.
How to get free Facebook Credits?
- Go to Account->Credit Balance.
- Click on it.
- On Credit Balance click on ‘Buy more’.
- Under Select a payment mode, Select ‘earn for free shopping’.
- Once selected a list will appear showing from where you can earn the credits.
- Out of these if you want free credits, you can complete Crowd Flower tasks or complete the surveys of Opinion Surveys.
- These tasks take 30 minutes about to be finished.
- Once completed the tasks click on ‘I completed this’.
- Automatically your credit will get updated.
You should be 18 years older to do all this.The tasks keep changing according to their availability. I will try all these things, what about you? If any body has tried this before or has any previous experience do share it with me through the comments below. 🙂