I’ve integrated my two yahoo mail accounts into a single account it means I can use two or more yahoo mail accounts to send or receive mails from a single inbox. It can be more than 2 also. It will be beneficial in many cases like if you want to change your email address, you can still receive emails to previous account by integrating it with new account.
Here are the few simple steps that you have to follow to integrate your Yahoo Mail accounts :
- Sign in to your yahoo mail account and go to Options -> Accounts
- Now under Accounts tab, click on Add or edit account.
- When you click on Add or edit new account, a new window will open. Click on Add button under that window.
- After clicking on Add button, you have to enter your email address that you want to integrate.
- When you submit the email address, Yahoo will send you a verification email to that email address.
- Click on the confirmation link to complete the procedure.
- That’s all. You’ve integrated two yahoo accounts into a single.
Now you can send or receive mails from two accounts using a single account 🙂