Nowadays, your personal computer is not everything and this thing has actually proven by twitter.com. With dozens of sites, software applications or just add-ons to your existing software, you can update twitter anytime and anywhere you want. Check out some of the most popular ways of updating your twitter account.
- Twitterdeck-One of the most popular methods of updating your account.Basically a desktop software that is compatible with Mac, Windows, Linux or even with your iphone.
- Twitpic-A site which is mostly used to upload photos on twitter. Every update and comment gets directly to your twitter account too.
- Web-Simple updates from twitter.com using your laptop or a desktop.
- Twitterfeed-Automatically generated updates from your blog or website to twitter.This can be used to notify people about the latest posts of your blog.
- Tweet-r-This can be better described as twitter with file sharing system and a video chatting (via webcam) too.
- bit.ly-This is a well known URL shortening site which can post your links directly to twitter too with a single click.
- Twitterberry-Updating twitter from your blackberry phones are under this category. This is mostly used by celebs in my profile.
- Twitterfon-Twitter client for your iphone or ipod touch.
- Twhirl-This is again a desktop client compatible with Windows and Mac. This connects twitter as well as friendfeed.There is also a choice of other accounts which can be updated simultaneously with twitter.
- Twitterfox-One of the best firefox addon that gives you notifications from twitter by an icon at the bottom bar of firefox window. Compatible with Firefox 3 or higher.
I find these ten ways most popular in my profile but there are many other methods to do so.If you have any good one kindly share that with us via comments.