RealPlayer has introduced the latest version of its free media player software – RealPlayer SP Beta, for playing and sharing videos with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter. It works easily with Blackberry, iPod, iPhone and game systems. This means that you could easily download streaming Internet videos and ship it to your cellphones, gaming systems like Xbox and PlayStation 3 and MP3 players.
Features – New & Improved:
RealPlayer SP Beta follows RealPlayer 11, which came out in 2007, which enables downloads of video streams that wasn’t readily available before.
1. Download Video
You could download and organize your favorite videos from YouTube and other sites. Then later watch them anytime, anywhere you want.
2. Convert Video
The new video converter makes it easy to copy online video to an iPod, cell phone, Xbox, PS3, etc.
3. Share Video
It’s now easy to share your favorite videos with your friends on Facebook or Twitter.
How does it work?
- Install the player on your computer.
- While watching a web video from YouTube, Facebook, etc. a “Download This Video,” tab pops up, followed by a small Real window.
- Simply choose where to send the video
- Also choose the format to convert the video into. Blackberry and the new Palm Pre prefer Windows Media Video, while H.264 is the format of choice for iPhones.
- It will send your iPhone converted video directly to iTunes, where it must reside to be transferred to the iPhone.
- The other formats can be dragged and dropped manually.
Burning clips to DVD?
Clips can be burned to DVD, however a charge of $39.99 will be imposed for this feature and upgrade.
Link: RealPlayer SP Beta
(Image credit: Real)