I am sure many people like creating videos from their photo albums on YouTube. It can be easily done by Live Movie Maker but that does mean you need Windows OS on your computer. Most colleagues of mine, don’t like Windows and either work on a Macbook or use Linux.
YouTube thankfully now has a new feature that allows creating short videos of our photos albums without the need of any software. All you need is a decent browser. 🙂
How to make YouTube movies of you web albums?
- Firstly visit YouTube Stupeflix Studio features from http://youtube.com/create.
- Now look up the photos your want uploaded. I could choose my photo albums from Picasa, Facebook and Flickr. 🙂 Also we can simply upload them from the computer itself.
- The images then appear below like a slideshow. The order of these images can be customized along with adding text to appear with every image.
- Then for dramatic effect, we can even add some background music that gives a professional touch to the slideshow clip.
- We are all done. Now all we need to do is hit publish and StupeFlix Video Maker will create the video and load it up on your YouTube account.
I created a video within minute using this feature showcasing rtCamp’s love for Macbooks! 😀
The only one downside I found was, we can create such videos which are only for one minute. More than one minute videos can be made with premium accounts.
Try out YouTube’s Stupeflix Video Maker and do drop in your comments.