Steve Jobs; one of the most inspiring person of the century left this world forever yesterday. But we will always remember him for his greatest innovations and most inspiring quotes. I feel that Apple Inc. will be directionless now and so will be the Google, Microsoft and other companies who used to copy Apple products. But I would like to thank Steven Paul Jobs for giving us products like iPhone, iPad, iMac, iOS, iPod and all the other iProducts.
Let’s remember Steve Jobs the man himself and some of the most inspiring and other best quotes by him:
- “Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
- “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.”
- “Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?”
- “That’s not what we think design is. It’s not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works”
- “I want to put a ding in the universe.”
- “I was worth over $1,000,000 when I was 23, and over $10,000,000 when I was 24, and over $100,000,000 when I was 25, and it wasn’t that important because I never did it for the money.”
- Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes… the ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules… You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things… they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”
- “Do you want to spend the rest of your life selling sugared water or do you want a chance to change the world?”
- “Quality is more important than quantity. One home run is much better than two doubles.”
- “Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.”
- “Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me … Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.”
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.”
- “I don’t care what you think of me. You care what I think of you.”
- “If you live each day as if it was your last someday you’ll most certainly be right.”
If I missed out something please tell me. Drop a comment below or tell us your favorite quote by Steve Jobs.
R.I.P Steve Jobs.