2011 is gone and we’re talking a lot about what was most trending, most searched, popular tech events and all in 2011. Now let’s have a look at some Facebook user base and statistics till the end of 2011. This is an official data by Facebook which tells about the total number of users and their online interaction.
- There are more than 800 million active users on Facebook.
- More than 400 million users log in to Facebook on a single day.
- An average user on Facebook has around 130 friends.
- Facebook is available in 70+ languages.
- 75% of the total Facebook users are outside of United States.
- 900+ million pages, groups and events are there on Facebook.
- An average of 250 million photos uploaded everyday to the site.
- More than 20 million apps installed everyday by users.
- 7 million websites and applications are integrated with Facebook.
- More than 350 million users access Facebook through Facebook mobile.
2011 was a good year for Facebook and important too because of the launch of their Timeline profiles. Though some people don’t like the new Timeline profiles but still we have to use it anyway or alternatively one can switch to Google+. Let’s see how Facebook is gonna do in 2012, will it continue to gain popularity or Google+ is going to overtake it.