If you are a Twitter user then it is must you take backup of your Tweets. So here is a list of 5 websites that will help you in taking backup of all your Tweets. Not only tweets you can also take backup of your friend list, settings and many more.
1. BackupMyTweets : A free service that lets you backup your tweets in a single click. Just login with your Twitter account and this site will do rest of the work.
2. LifeStreamBackup : An online backup service that will not only backup your Tweets but also support backup of Photobucket, Google docs, Delicious and WordPress.
3. TweetAke : Tweetake is here to allow you to back-up your followers, people you are following and Tweets with just one click.
4. TweetScan : It takes backup of your last 1000 messages from Twitter and combine with results from their historical database. Tweet Scan can also retain your tweets to improve later backups.
5. TweetBackup : Allows you to take backup of your tweets and save it as HTML or in simple txt file. Visit and enjoy.
TweetBook : This is one of my favorite service as it allows you to generate a pdf e-book of your latest tweets and favorites. It also helps in sharing the tweetbook with your friends. Do try it once.
[Editor’s Note: This guest post is by Gagan. Gagan blogs on internet & technology at CreativeBloggingIdeas.
If you like to write for Devils Workshop, please check this. Details about our revenue sharing programs are here.]
Also visit Technoholic for latest updates on spy gadgets, laptops, mobiles & digital cameras reviews
Thanks for writing about TweetBackup!
Your welcome buddy! 🙂
Backupify is also a great site…