If you are a webmaster you might be using different services to check :
- Google Page Rank
- Page Links
- Estimated Traffic
- Monthly Unique Visits
- Directory Links and many more…
But what, if I say that you can check all these features including many more in just a single toolbar. Here is a Mozilla Firefox toolbar – All in One SEO Toolbar to put the best competitive research data and the best SEO research tools at your fingertips at no cost. This tool is designed to make it easier to evaluate how strong a competing website is.
What this toolbar can do?
1. Google Page Rank: It tells about the page rank of a particular web-page.
2. Links to domain: It shows a rough estimate of the total number of links pointing at a domain.
3. Page Links: It shows a rough estimate of the total number of links pointing at a page.
4. Directory Links: This features uses 3 services:
- DMOZ Directory: It searches the Google Directory to count the total number of pages from a site that are listed in DMOZ, and the total number of pages listed in DMOZ that reference that URL.
- Yahoo Directory: It tells whether the site is listed in Yahoo directory or not.
- Best of Web Directory: It tells if a site listed in the BOTW Directory or not.
5. Site age: As the name indicates, it tells the exact age of the website. The age is pulled from Archive.org, shows the first time a page was indexed by Archive.org spider. The theory is that if Archive.org found a page so did many of the major search engines.
6. Traffic Value: It tells about the monthly unique traffic and also gives an estimated traffic value.
7. IP Address : It also tells you about the IP Address of the host.
8. Whois data: It finds out who runs a site.
9. User agent switcher: It allows you to change your user agent to detect how bots see a page or site (may require clearing cookies and restarting browser.
Apart from these there are a lot more features in this toolbar:
- Site background information
- Site links
- Page links
- Directory listings
- Traffic estimates
Social media information from popular social bookmarking and social news site.
So if you are a webmaster too, and always keep checking various information of a blog or website, then give this all-in-one SEO tool a try.
Also visit Technoholic for latest updates on spy gadgets, laptops, mobiles & digital cameras reviews