Twitter has become a worldwide sensation when it comes to social networking on the internet. With just a simple idea of “what are you doing now?” twitter has now become to social networking, what google is to the internet. Well, many of you have used the Google Analyst to track the number of visitors and all the stats for your blog or website. But what about the social traffic you create on twitter?
Is there any Analyst tool for that too? The answer is, YES, there are and today, I’m going to share some Twitter Analysis tools I came across on the internet.
- Twitalyzer is the best twitter analyst tool I found on the internet. It gives a surprisingly detailed information about every bit you you or your website or your company and all the buzz that is created by them on twitter. Besides, it also gives predictions like the company or website’s influence is increasing with time etc. You get Influence, Signal, Velocity and many other things, pin pointed and graphed to the maximum precision.
- If you love graphs, you would love TweetStats. It gives all the analyst stats of your twitter love in nice, detailed and easy to understand bar graphs.
- Twitturly is a single tool to listen to all the twitter trends and analyst the stats, scattered over the internet. It tracks and displays the most popular urls shared on twitter over a period of 24 hours.
- TweetEffect, as the name suggests, maps your effect over twitter. With a tag line of “when did you gain or loose twitter followers”, it sumarrizes the frequency of your followers.
- I found TwitterFriends very interesting when it comes to analysis of your followers and friends over Twitter. Reason being, it gives a combination of both stats and graphs and lists every minute detail of your followers and friends over twitter.
Do post your valuable comments. 🙂
[Editor’s Note: This is a post written by our Guest Blogger Rishabh Agarwal. He is an engineer by profession and web designer by choice along with being a Linux enthusiast.
If you too like to write for Devils Workshop, please check this. Details about our revenue sharing programsare here.]
First of all, Twitalyzer says I dont exist..
Twitstats is Kool..
Twiyyurly also says I wasn’t found..
TweetEffect is Ok..
Twitterfriends is also Ok.. 🙂