Audioexpert is a multifunctional online tool that can be used for editing sounds. Apart from editing sounds you can convert the sound from one file format to other.
To get started with the service, you need to sign up with the service. Before editing the sound file, you need to upload it to the server of the service. It supports up to 100 MB files. After conversion, you’ll get the download link to download the converted file.
You can cut or crop audio files of various file formats. Also you can merge different files into one file. It convert files from one file format to another. It supports different file formats (WAV, MP3, OGG, M4A, AAC, FLAC, AU, AMR, WMA, MKA).
- Easily converts and edit document online.
- Change the file format, bit rate, frequency of the file easily.
- Supports batch conversion.
- Upload files up to 100 MB in size.
- Sign up is required.
- Free to use.
- Merge multiple files into single track.
- Record audio and save it directly to WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG or other available file formats.
Check out AudioExpert to quickly edit and convert sound files online.
Nice application, it support upto 100mb sounds good.
This is a nice tool… I usually use Sound Forge for my sound editing stuff.. but always got stuck when I have to do some editing from, say, my friends PC.. This will help in doing the simple editing stuff remotely from anywhere 🙂